• Chennai witnessed Mercedes-Benz’s unique customer engagement initiative, Luxe Drive over the weekend
• The customer engagement initiative is based on the three pillars of Adrenaline, Gourmet and Lifestyle
• Chef Ranveer Brar prepared some mouth-watering delicacies at the venue for the patrons
• Vicky Chandhok, the renowned motorsports personality and former President of the Indian Motorsport Federation had his team of expert drivers showcased the prowess of Mercedes-Benz cars
• Nandita Mahtani, the celebrated designer organized a fantastic workshop for the patrons at the venue
• Along with these things, Mercedes-Benz has introduced Blind Fold Photography Workshop, a Musical Event and also introduced ‘Dine with the Star’ concept to ensure that people enjoy the event to the fullest
• Patrons got an opportunity to drive Mercedes-Benz cars on a specially designed track giving them an adrenaline rush like never before
• Additionally, a complementary vehicle evaluation was organized along with special trade-in, personalized finance offers for interested patrons
• Luxe Drive has travelled to Guwahati, Kolkata, Bangalore, Hyderabad and Kochi before coming to Chennai
Chennai: India’s largest luxury car manufacturer, Mercedes-Benz held its unique customer engagement initiative, Luxe Drive in Chennai over the weekend. Luxe Drive made sure that its patrons get the best of Gourmet, Lifestyle and Adrenaline experience. The patrons lapped up the event as it provided a superlative brand experience by Mercedes-Benz. The event was held at Madras Race Track, Chennai.
To ensure that mouthful dishes were served to the guests, Mercedes-Benz associated itself with Chef Ranveer Brar. The Chef cooked up some exquisite delicacies for the people. The guests were elated to experience such an interesting menu. Nandita Mahtani, the talented designer upped the glamour quotient at the event by displaying her fashionable collection and by organizing a workshop for the guests. However, the star of the event remained the range of Mercedes-Benz cars. Right from the A-Class, B-Class, CLA, GLA, GLE, GLC, GLS to some exciting range of AMGs on display, left patrons awestruck. There were also specially designed tracks where people could experience the range of Mercedes-Benz cars. Expert drivers would explain the technical prowess and the great features of the car that ensures its superior comfort and great luxury.
Speaking on the occasion, Mr. Roland Folger, Managing Director & CEO, Mercedes-Benz India said, “Chennai is often known as the ‘Detroit of India’ as it is one of the most evolved automobile markets in the country. Consequently, this makes it a crucial market for Mercedes-Benz India. We strive to innovate our ways in order to provide the best customer experience for our patrons and brand enthusiasts. Luxe Drive is a unique engagement platform that has been specially curated for those fascinated with the Three Pointed Star. It aids in deepening our brand equity and widen our customer base. We are committed to bring in more such customer engagement initiatives, which help us in coming closer to our patrons and understand their requirements on an interpersonal basis.”
Mercedes-Benz has introduced certain interesting elements in Luxe Drive this year, like the Blind Fold Photography and a musical band performance by ‘Parekh and Singh’, Kolkata based dream pop duo that mesmerized the audience with their foot-tapping music.
Apart from this, Luxe Drive had in store something for everyone, right from the tiny toddlers who can enjoy themselves in the fun-filled zone specially created for them, to the ardent
brand enthusiasts who could pick some exclusive and trendy Mercedes-Benz merchandise. This time AMG Lifestyle Collection was also on display in addition to the regular merchandise, adding even more excitement. The MercedesTrophy zone had exclusive MercedesTrophy goodies on display that kept the participants and families engaged throughout. The Mercedes-Benz pre-owned car sales team also organized a free car evaluation where in a special trade-in opportunity was provided along with personalized finance options.