Luxe Drive mesmerizes Kolkatans over the weekend; implies the importance of luxury in East India
• Kolkata enjoyed its weekend with Mercedes-Benz’s unique customer engagement initiative, Luxe Drive
• Luxe Drive is based on three strong pillars of adrenaline, gourmet and lifestyle
• Chef Ranveer Brar, one of India’s most celebrated chefs made sure that people at the event enjoy the delicious fare prepared by him
• Vicky Chandhok, the renowned motorsports personality and former President of the Indian Motorsport Federation had his team of expert drivers showcasing the prowess of Mercedes-Benz cars at the event
• Exclusive collection of luxury brands like Hugo Boss, Jimmy Choo, and Armani were presented by Genesis Luxury
• The first phase of Luxe Drive will see an intriguing set of activities in the form of blind fold photography workshop, a musical event and introduction of ‘Dine with the Star’ concept
• Patrons got an opportunity to drive Mercedes-Benz cars on a specially designed track giving them an adrenaline rush like never before
• Additionally, a complementary vehicle evaluation was organized along with special trade-in, personalized finance offers for interested patrons
• After Kolkata, Luxe Drive will travel to Hyderabad, Chennai, Bangalore and Kochi in the 1st phase of the year
Kolkata: India’s largest luxury car manufacturer, Mercedes-Benz conducted its unique customer engagement initiative, Luxe Drive, in the historic city of Kolkata during the weekend. During these two days, patrons got a comprehensive brand experience, based on the three pillars of Adrenaline, Gourmet and Lifestyle. The event was an immense success owing to the support shown by the patrons; as it became a cherished event for a lifetime for the people present. Luxe Drive aims at offering the patrons an outstanding luxury brand experience that blends the thrill of driving with lifestyle and gourmet. The event was held at Aquatica, Kouchpukur, P.O. Hathgachia, P.S. K.L.C. Near Rajarhat Township, Kolkata.
The patrons enjoyed the best of luxury and brand experience made available by Mercedes-Benz India. Celebrated Chef Ranveer Brar ensured that the guests were served delicious and mouth-watering delicacies. The fashion workshop conducted by Genesis Luxury created quite some buzz among patrons as they showcased global brands at the event. Patrons also received an opportunity to drive the fascinating range of Mercedes-Benz vehicles on the specially designed tracks. This drive showcased the technological prowess and luxury quotient of the cars.
Speaking on the occasion, Mr. Roland Folger, Managing Director & CEO, Mercedes-Benz India said, “The historic city of Kolkata has always been and will continue to be a strategic market for Mercedes-Benz India. With specially curated consumer centric initiatives like Luxe Drive, we aim to reach out to the potential customers by giving them a comprehensive brand experience synonymous with the Three Pointed Star. We believe such events help us in coming closer to our patrons and brand enthusiasts. Luxury is all about personalized attention and Luxe Drive ensures that patrons enjoy the best of food, delve into the best of luxury and lifestyle experience. We are confident of bringing moresuch customized engagement programmes in the future, to fascinate our valuable patrons with memorable experiences.”
Mercedes-Benz introduced many interesting activities this year like the Blind Fold Photography Workshop and Live Musical Performances to enthrall the patrons. The blind fold photography workshop celebrates the diversity of human conditions; a visually impaired photographer conducted workshops for people at the event. The Live Musical Performance from a local band entertained people at the event to the fullest. Some privileged guests get a chance to ‘Dine with the Star’ where in a special menu is created for guests and they get a preview of new models along with the opportunity to interact with the celebrities. The guests can also have a self-driving experience of the New Generation Mercedes-Benz cars.
Luxe Drive had in store something for everyone, right from the tiny toddlers who can enjoy themselves in the fun-filled zone specially created for them, to the ardent brand enthusiasts who could pick some exclusive and trendy Mercedes-Benz merchandise. This time AMG Lifestyle Collection was also on display in addition to the regular merchandise, adding even more excitement. The MercedesTrophy zone had exclusive MercedesTrophy goodies on display that kept the participants and families engaged throughout. The Mercedes-Benz pre-owned car sales team also organized a free car evaluation where in a special trade-in opportunity was provided along with personalized finance options.