|Roland Folger, MD & CEO, Mercedes Benz India, Michael Jopp, VP Sales & Marketing, Mercedes Benz India & Tushar Kumar, CEO, Silver Arrows|
• The national capital gets another world class Mercedes-Benz showroom owing to the brand’s increasing preference in the city
• Delhi is one of the most prominent markets for Mercedes-Benz, contributing 25% of its sales
• It is the 11th outlet in Delhi NCR, the densest network in a city for Mercedes-Benz
• Silver Arrows located in Chanakyapuri provides easy accessibility to the patrons
• The total spread of the showroom is 6,000 sq. ft.
• The showroom was set up in just 3 months’ time with an investment of INR 2 crore
• 10 professionally trained staff at Silver Arrows will ensure the renowned Mercedes-Benz brand experience and hassle free vehicle ownership experience
• With the inauguration of this facility at Delhi, Mercedes-Benz increases its network presence to 89 outlets across 41 cities which is the densest network among the luxury car market
Mercedes-Benz reinforces its presence in the National Capital, inaugurates a world class showroom in the heart of New Delhi
New Delhi: India’s largest luxury car maker, Mercedes-Benz inaugurated a world class dealership in the heart of the National Capital, further strengthening the Three Pointed Star’s presence in the important Delhi market. Silver Arrows’ latest dealership is located in the posh Chanakyapuri area and will cater to the customer requirement in the Delhi and NCR region. The luxurious dealership was inaugurated by Roland Folger, Managing Director & CEO, Mercedes-Benz India and Tushar Kumar, CEO, Silver Arrows.
Speaking at the inauguration, Roland Folger, Managing Director & CEO, Mercedes-Benz India commented, “The national capital has always been the most important market for Mercedes-Benz; contributing nearly 20-25% to our overall sales. With this new dealership, we aim to cater to burgeoning luxury car market in the city. This is the 11th Mercedes-Benz dealership in Delhi, the highest number of dealerships in a city for Mercedes-Benz India. We are sure that our ever-growing customer base will emerge much stronger in Delhi owing to the opening of new Silver Arrows dealership. Our aim has always been to reach out to our potential customer base. We feel immense pleasure to come back to the city which has always provided us great brand loyalty which in turn has reinstated our confidence in the market, despite a few challenges in the past.”
Mr. Folger further elaborated, “With our ‘Winning’ philosophy for the year 2016, we will be launching 13 new products and 10 new outlets in existing and new markets. The end of the year will also be very exciting for us with the 13th car launch. We are confident that with a partner like Silver Arrows, we will be able to soar newer heights. Mercedes-Benz has always believed in the growth story of India and the company has been adding value to the narrative of strengthening the brand presence in an emerging market like India.”
Silver Arrows is spread across an area of 6,000 square feet, which promises to be a one-stop luxury destination for luxury automobile enthusiasts. There will be a total of 10 professionals to ensure a hassle free brand experience. The showroom is located at Ashok Hotel, Chanakyapuri, Delhi.
Tushar Kumar, CEO, Silver Arrows commented, “Silver Arrows is pleased to be a proud partner of Mercedes-Benz India. We are confident to serve the people of Delhi, the most superlative brand experience at our showroom. The best part of our showroom is its location that can cater to the entire Delhi and NCR region. This being the premier most location in the city will ensure a great footfall for the brand. The car segment has always seen an impeccable growth in Delhi where people have a penchant for luxury items. With our partnership with the Three Pointed Star, we are here to give the best of services to the people and aim to grow closer with our loyal patrons and brand enthusiasts.”
Mercedes-Benz has the most widespread network for any luxury car maker in India with 89 outlets across 41 cities. Our customer-centric approach has made sure that we reach out to our base in the most defined manner, bringing them closer to our luxurious brand.